Monday 18 August 2014

Coleen Rooney Takes A Swipe At Big Brother 2014 Winner Helen Wood

COLEEN Rooney has revealed she never saw Helen Wood in Big Brother - because she did not watch the show.

Loud-mouth Helen, 27, who had a threesome with Wayne Rooney and former pal Jenny Thompson in 2010, won the reality show on Friday night.

The Littlewoods designer always wears her trusty wellies to the UK festivals [Wenn]
The Littlewoods designer always wears her trusty wellies to the UK festivals

But Coleen, 27, missed it.

Talking to the Sunday People where she was the enjoying V Festival, Coleen said: "I stayed away from it.

"I wasn't really interested. I only watch the celebrity one.

"I really have no idea about the normal one. I wasn't interested."
Ouch.

Coleen Rooney revealed she and husband Wayne would love a little girl [Wenn]
Coleen Rooney revealed she and husband Wayne would love a little girl

Instead the proud mum chose to talk about her two boys Klay and Kai and said she would like a girl.

"I'd like a little girl but we'll see, let's see how it goes.

"I'm not sure how many more I will have.

"Klay is only one but loves football.

"Kai is more into performing and being on stage - he might be more like me."

Coleen never watched Helen win the show [Flynet]
Coleen never watched Helen win the show

No comments:

Post a Comment